Africa has the highest food deficit, and is listed as the least food producer, yet by 2030, it is expected to record the highest population growth world over. These challenges, also provide huge opportunities for Africa to elevate its productivity levels.
Africa is also known to be the only continent that has 60% of its last, uncultivated. How then, can we utilize the resources available to increase Agricultural productivity sustainably and ensure 100% food security in the continent?
In Partnership with the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Irrigation in the National Government, Savistine Limited is organising the Conference on Africa’s Agricultural Producitity (CAAP), for sustainable food security. The conference is set for 8th & 9th October 2019 at the KALRO Headquarters in Loresho- Nairobi.
- Farmer group leaders and Farmer Organizations
- Researchers, extensionists and practitioners
- Civil Society and NGOs
- Traders and private companies in Agriculture Industry
- Consumer associations
- Strategic partners and donor agencies
- Policy makers (Ministries of Agriculture and related line ministries)
- Academia (Universities)
- Institutional and individual donors
- Local, national, regional and international media